Wednesday, December 3, 2008

IPhone...Do you Phone?

Ok, so I'm a gadget hound; and someone precious to me KNEW I lusted over the 'new' IPhone from Apple...and got it for me.

Is it the greatest? Maybe. I sure am having fun with it though. But if you JUST want a cell phone then this may not be for you. What I'm saying is it DOES require enthusiasm to learn how to use all its bells and whistles.

I mean, I like having my addresses and appointments with me, synced back and forth with my laptop...now I don't need the laptop with me every freaking moment. But knowing the stock market at this moment? Like it but don't NEED it. Having the music from my ITunes/IPod with me all the time on my phone? Well, I don't want to waste precious battery life on music when after all...it's a phone.

Ok, I'm making it sound like I don't love it. That is so NOT true. I do. But as I said from the get-go I'm a gadget nut. I WANT all the stuff I don't need. Voice recorder? Got it. Surf the net on my phone? You bet. Map Quest on my phone? Uh huh...you can't do that? Google Talk Instant Messaging, Google EARTH, Spanish lessons, 158,000 Recipes for what's for dinner...I mean how could anyone live without this STUFF? I want more STUFF in my life.

Ok so you can't do all this on your phone? So call me from your 'weak' phone and I'll tell you all about it. Make you a great deal on my old Verizon basic phone...


  • No comments:

    Post a Comment


    Neighborhood Computer Services 503-530-6623

    MOBILE Computer Services in YOUR Neighborhood...it's what we do!

    Offering computer consulting services, repairs, fixes, computer and software training, internet set up/fixes, wireless networking, back up, virus, ad-ware and spam protection, hard disk crash data recovery, computer systems acquisition ... The single source provider for Individuals and Small Businesses. *** Now available by Appointment in Portland as well as Camp Sherman, Black Butte and Sisters, Oregon ***

    ----- Rapid response to your home or business! We make 'House Calls'!

    (503) 530-6623