Sunday, November 30, 2008

I can't get no.....no no no.....

I wish I could say I've satisfied EVERY customer who's come to me with a problem; I wish I could say it without lying.

Truth is, I do alright...but 'alright', doesn't make me as happy as perfection would. I hate...I mean I HATE...leaving a job without the work done right, complete and to everyone's satisfaction. Folks have an expectation when they engage me that I'll satisfy them ... It's a realistic expectation, and I try hard...so very hard to exceed that expectation.

But if/when I don't make the grade (and don't get me wrong, it doesn't happen often) I WON'T ever, ever take a dime for my time. You have a right to have your expectations met. My customers can rest easy knowing I'm going to bust my ... my jewels ... to make them glad they called.

Better than anything ... yes, better than my fee....is hearing you say "Thanks. You made my day" whenever I've completed a job. I work hard trying to make friends out of customers; to get them back to seeing how computing can be fun again.

Put me to work for you. I bet you'll be pleased you did.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Neighborhood Computer Services 503-530-6623

MOBILE Computer Services in YOUR Neighborhood...it's what we do!

Offering computer consulting services, repairs, fixes, computer and software training, internet set up/fixes, wireless networking, back up, virus, ad-ware and spam protection, hard disk crash data recovery, computer systems acquisition ... The single source provider for Individuals and Small Businesses. *** Now available by Appointment in Portland as well as Camp Sherman, Black Butte and Sisters, Oregon ***

----- Rapid response to your home or business! We make 'House Calls'!

(503) 530-6623