Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Sit down...I think I love you!

Some of us spend what seems like forever in a chair beating words and numbers into a computer and having the wrong chair is a just a big pain. I did some shopping (where else? on line!) and found what I hoped would be an affordable alternative to the Herman Miller Aron Chair, which is the recognized favorite amongst business users and upwardly mobile Fuppies (failed Yuppies). The Herman Miller chair costs 750-1,200 clams or more ... just unreachable for the practical user.

I've got great news to report ... I ordered my 'alternative chair' and I absolutely love it. It's ruggedly constructed, very similar in appearance and design to the H. MILLER chair, incredibly adjustable and, I sit on it all day without a single complaint from my nether end.

Call or write me and I'll share the details. Oh yeah, it's still not cheap ... Did I mislead you? It cost $550 I think. But that is still 36-118% savings, depending how you calculate, over the Miller chair .

No comments:

Post a Comment


Neighborhood Computer Services 503-530-6623

MOBILE Computer Services in YOUR Neighborhood...it's what we do!

Offering computer consulting services, repairs, fixes, computer and software training, internet set up/fixes, wireless networking, back up, virus, ad-ware and spam protection, hard disk crash data recovery, computer systems acquisition ... The single source provider for Individuals and Small Businesses. *** Now available by Appointment in Portland as well as Camp Sherman, Black Butte and Sisters, Oregon ***

----- Rapid response to your home or business! We make 'House Calls'!

(503) 530-6623